Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little bit about me

I like to think I am a happy person.  I have a wonderful boyfriend who is overly supportive in everything. I have a nice little apartment with my cute little Chloe and Luna:















Luna is on the left:  She's a full bred Bangel.  Always looking for attention and playing with my hair ties.  Chloe is on the right.  She's a Yorkie!  I love her to death!

Each and every day I look forward to coming home and spending time with my cute ones.  They are just part of what brings joy to my life.  I also have a loving boyfriend whom I always joke with, telling him he's number 1 in my life, and the animals are a close number 2.  But he's been my support with everything I've gone through.  I know he'll support me in my journey.  


I currently have a Bather's degree in Education.  I am working at a Charter School as a ParaPro.  I love the community, and I hope everyday to one day get a classroom of my own.  (Though I REALLY NEED ONE THIS FALL)  


I have all the same problems normal people face:  Money Money Money.  Life is hard without a lot of it.  I love to shop and that's my pit fall (and eating).


Most people would wonder why I am struggling with weight loss.  I currently have a gym membership and I am a Brown Belt in Tae Kwon Do.  But the truth of the matter:  I have a hard time staying motivated.  After a long day at work. sometimes I'd rather crash on the couch, instead of going to class.  I truly believe if I can just get my but to classes and the gym, I'll be fine.  But  I just need the motivation to get there.  I am hoping this will be it.  


Today to start my journey, I am not only going to the gym with my cutie, but I am making a pit stop at the book store.  I need to find a cookbook that allows a lot of variety.  Especially the desert areas.  I have  a horrible sweet tooth, and I need something to help with that.  


So, here we go...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment